- Regular booth space cost is $34 per square foot
- Enterprise booth space cost is $30 per square foot — For booths positioned along targeted perimeter areas of the Expo Hall, these spaces are identified and highlighted on the floor plan.
Cost of space does not include the following: rigging or machinery moving, unpacking, erection or repacking of displays, utilities (i.e., electrical, water, gas, compressed air, telephone, booth decoration, furniture, carpet). Exhibitors may order these services from the official show contractor, Freeman, through the online service kit.
Required Deposit & Payments
- A 50% deposit is required with the application. No space assignments will be made unless payment is received with the application.
- Final payments are due by November 30, 2017.
- All payments must be made in U.S. Dollars. Submit your credit card payment using our online payment system or mail your check made payable to NADA to:
National Automobile Dealers Association
8400 Westpark Drive
Tysons, VA 22102
An Outstanding Investment — see what's included in your booth cost
Your $34 per sq. ft. Regular booth rate, or your $30 per sq. ft. Enterprise booth rate includes the following benefits that add value for your marketing dollars:
- Online eBooth listing of your company on nadashow.org from assignment until July 2018.
- Program guide listing (Company name and contact information).
- Mobile app listing – including company name, product info and booth location.
- Pre-show and post-show mailing lists of registered Dealers, Managers and Allied Industry Affiliates.
- Special exhibitor housing rates negotiated by NADA at official hotels.
- Press conference opportunities.
- Ongoing eNews Updates with latest news and information.
- Shuttle Bus transportation during the show.
- Show logo for use in NADA Show-related marketing activities.
- Ongoing pre-event promotions from NADA via web, email, news wires, print materials, direct mail and social media.
- Five complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft. of space, up to a maximum of 60 badges per company.