Why stay in an official NADA hotel?
- Lower room prices GUARANTEED! – NADA Show rates are significantly lower than traditional web rates.
- Lower prices in the future – Strong hotel bookings help NADA continue to negotiate better rates for you at future NADA Shows.
- Free transportation to the convention – Get access to the NADA shuttle buses, which take you to and from the convention center, free of charge.
- Networking – Spend more quality time with colleagues before and after sessions in the relaxed atmosphere of the official hotel.
- Lower registration fees – If NADA fails to meet its contractual obligations to the hotels, financial penalties may be assessed, potentially affecting future registration fees.
- Support NADA – NADA earns complimentary rooms based on aggregate hotel bookings, which in turn keeps costs down and supports our organization.
- Support your favorite destinations – Meeting our room commitment allows NADA to re-book convention facilities in your favorite destination cities.
Special requests for king beds, adjoining rooms, non-smoking, etc., will be forwarded to hotels with your reservation, though neither NADA nor Experient can guarantee they will be honored. Sales tax on rooms is currently 13.38% in Las Vegas.
- Hotel availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must be registered for the Convention in order to reserve a hotel room. There is a limit of one (1) room per registered attendee.
- The Encore and Wynn Las Vegas will serve as the co-headquarter hotels for the 2018 NADA Show.
- NADA offers complimentary shuttle service to and from hotels in the NADA block and the convention center.
NADA/Experient is the only authorized housing provider for NADA and is partnered with the convention city hotels to provide exclusive discounted rates for attendees. Reservations for the NADA Show are only arranged through the NADA/Experient website or by calling 800.465.7110. Unauthorized housing providers claiming to be associated with NADA may contact you to solicit “special offer” hotel reservations and/or request non-refundable deposits. If you have received unauthorized solicitations or have any concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.