Note: Attendee registration and housing open July 22, 2019.
Important Registration Policies
- Spouse/Relative registration type does NOT have access to workshops. Spouses/relatives who wish to attend workshops must register as a dealership manager. Only one (1) spouse/relative badge per registered dealer or manager. An Allied Industry guest
must register in one of the Allied Industry categories.
- Allied Industry personnel may not register as a dealer or manager.
- Educational content is designed for dealers and managers.
- Children over age 18 must register to attend the Show. If they would like to attend educational programming, they will need to register as a dealership manager.
- Children under age 18 have access to the Expo Hall only when accompanied by an adult.
Registration Changes and Cancellation Policies
Send written request of a registration change or cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone. All written cancellations must be received by January 3,
2020, in order to receive a refund. A $50 processing fee applies to each individual cancellation. Cancellations after January 3, 2020 will not receive a refund (no exceptions).
Optional ticketed events are non-refundable. Refunds are only available when an attendee cancels his/her main registration for the NADA Show.
Deadline for Hotel Reservations: Jan. 23, 2020, 5pm ET
To guarantee your reservation, a valid credit card is required at the time of online booking or when your housing form is submitted. In February, 2020, the hotel will charge the first
night’s room and tax to the credit card provided. Fax or mail submissions will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis until the hotel is sold out, at which time an alternate hotel will be assigned. For this reason, a minimum of three different
hotel choices must be submitted w/ your fax/email registration.
Declined Credit Card or Missing Credit Card Guarantee
Registration housing forms received with a declined or missing credit card guarantee will receive an email
request for valid credit card information. This info must be received by the date indicated, or the hotel reservation will be canceled.
Housing Changes and Cancellation Policies
Send your requests to email@example.com by 5pm ET, Jan. 23, 2020. Changes cannot be accepted to your NADA or hotel reservation(s) during the reservation process, Jan. 24-29, 2020.
Contact the hotel directly, beginning Jan. 29, 2020, to cancel or make changes to your reservation. Check with your designated hotel regarding their cancellation policy. Most hotels require at least 72 hours’ notice prior to arrival date. If cancellation
policies are met, you will receive a full deposit refund within 7-10 business days.