The Best Booth Awards recognize NADA Show exhibitors for their booth design, creativity and branding.
- Best Linear Booth – 100 to 400 square feet
- Best Small Island Booth – 400 - 1,000 square feet
- Best Medium Island Booth – 1,000 to 2,000 square feet
- Best Large Island Booth – 2,000+ square feet
- Booth Design – Overall structure; quality of the build and innovative use of materials
- Creativity – Use of color, sound, light and other creative elements
- Branding – Use of corporate logo and/or brand within the design of the booth; promotions of product or service
- Representatives from NADA and Freeman will evaluate the entries and select the winning booth. The decision of the judges is final
- All NADA Show exhibiting companies in good standing are eligible for the NADA Show Best Booth Award. Please note that exhibiting appointed contractors and other related vendors are not eligible.