Please read the Important Information and Guidelines below before you begin making hotel reservations and requesting your exhibitor badges.
Experient is the Official Housing Contractor for the NADA Show.
ALERT: Avoid impostor or scam websites claiming to provide housing services on behalf of NADA for the 2020 NADA/ATD Shows. Experient is the one and only official housing provider, and can only be accessed via NADA's and ATD’s official Show sites via show.nada.org and atdshow.nada.org. Also be aware of email or other communications from vendors and contractors offering assistance in the host city. These communications may wrongly suggest that the company is endorsed by or connected with NADA. If you have any questions, contact us.
View the 2020 NADA Hotels
Register for Badges & Hotels
We welcome your participation in Las Vegas as an NADA exhibiting partner, and offer our assistance in securing hotel accommodations and acquiring badges for your exhibit personnel. You will be able to register your booth personnel and manage your housing
block on the same website. Once your booth space is assigned, you will receive an email from NADA Registration & Housing (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link and instructions on how to proceed. Please allow up to 10 days from your booth assignment
notification to receive this email. Upon logging into the website, you will be able to register all your booth personnel and secure hotel accommodations for nine or fewer rooms, or submit a block request form to NADA Registration & Housing for larger
hotel room blocks.
Important Information and Guidelines
- All exhibitors that book rooms through the NADA hotel block will receive one (1) additional priority point.
- Within 7-10 days of your booth assignment, NADA Registration & Housing will be in touch with you via email with the registration and housing link and information on how to proceed with securing your rooms and badges. Plan to act immediately in order to get one of your preferred hotels. If you delay, you risk not getting into the hotel of your choice. DO NOT DELAY!
- Each exhibiting company will be allotted five (5) complimentary badges for every 100 square feet of space confirmed, up to a maximum of sixty (60) badges per booth. Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased in advance for $415
per badge through February 7, 2020. After that date, the price will increase to $470 per badge.
- Exhibitors wishing to attend NADA Education Sessions may register in the Exhibitor w/Education category for a cost of $625 per badge.
- All badges will be picked up by the individual booth personnel unless your badge allotment is 20+ badges and you select bulk badge pick-up during the registration process. (Please note that Fed-Ex and UPS are no longer an option for badge delivery)
- Cancellations of Paid Exhibitor Badges made on or before January 3, 2020, are subject to a $50 cancellation charge per person. After this date, no refunds will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For individual reservations of less than 10 rooms:
- You may book nine (9) or fewer rooms using the individual reservations. You will indicate (9) or less the first time you log into the site and verify the contact information. If you require more than nine rooms, please see below for room blocks of
10 or more rooms. Confirmed Exhibitors will receive an email with your password and a web link needed to enter your complimentary exhibitor badges and to reserve your housing. A credit card guarantee will be required at the time each reservation
is made. One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged on or after January 17, 2020.
- If you require a suite, please send your request to
email@example.com or fax it to 847.996.5401. NADA Registration & Housing will follow up with you to verify the details of your suite needs.
- Hotel date or name changes may be done online. All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 847.996.5401.Your reservation is guaranteed against the credit card given when making your reservation. The hotel(s) will receive reservation information on January
17, 2020. Once your card is charged, the advanced deposit of one night’s room & tax will be credited to your folio upon arrival. Cancellations made WITHIN the time period specified in your hotels individual cancellation policy will result in FORFEITURE
of your entire deposit and loss of your reservation. Most hotels require a 72 hour cancellation notice, but please be sure to review the cancellation policy for the hotel you choose while booking.
- The official housing deadline is January 23, 2020 at 5pm ET. After this date, hotel reservations are being processed and no changes can be made until January 29, 2020 at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel
- If you need assistance, contact NADA Registration & Housing directly at email@example.com or 847.996.5466.
For room blocks of 10 or more rooms:
- Any request for 10 or more rooms is considered a “block” of rooms. You will be able to log into the NADA Registration & Housing website to request a block of rooms. Please select "10 or more rooms" the first time you log into the site and verify the
contact information. Follow the instructions and submit your block. You will be asked for your preferred billing method — whether you will be setting up a master account for your rooming list or paying by individual credit card. If you choose
to set up a master account, this must be set up with the hotel prior to December 13, 2019, to prevent having to put a credit card on individual reservations.
- You will receive a confirmation of your hotel assignment within 72 business hours after submitting your room block request. Once your block is confirmed, you will receive an email to go in and accept your block and guarantee it with a credit card.
Once your block is guaranteed, you will receive another email with the link to manage your block.
- Your company's official contact will be responsible for entering your rooming list online by the deadline of December 6, 2019. You may also submit a rooming list by using the Reservation List Import/Drop Off feature available on the
registration and housing website. Any rooms not used in your block by December 6, 2019 will automatically be released into general inventory for re-sale.
- All confirmations will be sent to the Primary Exhibitor Contact, not individuals. If your Primary Contact relating to housing has changed or you need technical assistance, please contact NADA Registration & Housing directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel date or name changes may be done online. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and should be emailed to
email@example.com or faxed to 847.996.5401.
- Hotel assignments are based on the following criteria. Note: Depending on room availability, exhibitor personnel may be assigned to more than one hotel.
- Prior years of participation in the NADA Expo
- The date your booth was assigned
- The date your request was received
- Hotel availability at the time hotel rooms are being assigned
- It is possible that some of your hotel choices will be sold out by the time your booth is assigned. It is important that you select five (5) hotels. NADA cannot guarantee that you will be placed in your first choice hotel, no matter when your Housing
Request is received. If your first choice hotel is sold out, we will try to place you in one of your alternate choices, based on availability. If all of your hotel choices are sold out, NADA Registration & Housing will contact you to discuss hotel
options prior to assigning your reservations.
- If you require a suite, please note this in the comment section when requesting your block and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A credit card guarantee will be required at the time each reservation is made. If you choose to set up a master account with the hotel and provide confirmation, individual cards will be removed and reference to the master account billing will be added.
One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged on or after January 17, 2020.
- CANCELLATIONS – If you cancel any rooms after December 6, 2019, you will be charged a One (1) night room & tax cancellation penalty per room. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The official housing deadline is January 23, 2020, at 5pm ET. After this date, hotel reservations will be processed and no changes will be made until January 29, 2020, at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel
- If you need assistance, contact NADA Registration & Housing directly at email@example.com or 847-996-5466.
Please Note: Cancellation of your booth space will result in automatic cancellation of your housing and exhibitor badges.