Hotel reservations for attendees open July 20, 2020, and can be made along with your NADA Show 2021 registration.
View Official Hotels
ALERT: Avoid imposter or scam websites claiming to provide housing services on behalf of NADA for the 2021 NADA Show. Experient is the one and only official housing provider, and can only be accessed via NADA's official Show site via show.nada.org. Also beware of email or other communications from vendors and contractors offering assistance in the host city. These communications may wrongly suggest that the company is endorsed by or connected with NADA. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Hilton New Orleans Riverside and the Windsor Court Hotel will serve as the co-headquarters hotels for NADA Show 2021.
Why stay in an official NADA hotel?
- Lower room prices GUARANTEED – NADA Show rates are significantly lower than traditional web rates.
- Lower prices in the future – Strong hotel bookings help NADA continue to negotiate better rates for you at future NADA Shows.
- Free transportation – Get access to the NADA shuttle buses, which take you to and from the convention center, free of charge.
- Networking – Spend more quality time with colleagues before and after sessions, in the relaxed atmosphere of the official hotel.
- Lower registration fees – If NADA fails to meet its contractual obligations to the hotels, financial penalties may be assessed, potentially affecting future registration fees.
- Support NADA – NADA earns complimentary rooms based on aggregate hotel bookings, which in turn keep costs down and support our organization.
- Support your favorite destinations – Meeting our room commitment allows NADA to re-book convention facilities in your favorite destination cities.
Special requests for king beds, adjoining rooms, non-smoking, etc., will be forwarded to hotels with your reservation. Neither NADA nor Experient can guarantee they will be honored. The sales tax on rooms is currently 16.2% and $1.00 occupancy tax in New Orleans.
- Hotel availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. You must be registered for the Show in order to reserve a hotel room. There is a limit of one (1) room per registered attendee.
- NADA offers complimentary shuttle service between hotels in the NADA block and the Convention Center.
NADA/Experient is the only authorized housing provider for the NADA Show and is partnered with city hotels to provide exclusive discounted rates for attendees. Beware of fraudulent websites seeking to book your hotel. Reservations for the NADA Show are
only arranged through the NADA/Experient website or by calling 800.465.7110. Unauthorized housing providers claiming to be associated with NADA may contact
you to solicit “special offer” hotel reservations and/or request non-refundable deposits. If you have received unauthorized solicitations or have any concerns, contact email@example.com.
Deadline for Hotel Reservations: January 6, 2021
To guarantee your reservation, a valid credit card is required at the time of online booking or when your housing form is submitted. In January, 2021, the hotel will charge the first
night’s room and tax to the credit card provided. Fax or mail submissions will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis until the hotel is sold out, at which time an alternate hotel will be assigned. For this reason, a minimum of three different
hotel choices must be submitted w/ your fax/email registration.
Housing Changes and Cancellation Policies
Send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm ET, January 6, 2021. Changes cannot be accepted to your NADA or hotel reservation(s) during the reservation process, January 7-11, 2021.
Contact the hotel directly, beginning January 12, 2021, to cancel or make changes to your reservation. Check with your designated hotel regarding their cancellation policy. Most hotels require at least 72 hours’ notice prior to arrival date. If cancellation
policies are met, you will receive a full deposit refund within 7-10 business days. Note: In the event that the NADA 2021 Show is cancelled due to Covid-19, your hotel reservation will be automatically cancelled and your deposit refunded, as long
as the hotel reservation was made within the NADA hotel block.
Looking for answers to registration questions? Visit our Attendee Registration page for additional info.