Updated July 8, 2020
As we prepare for the upcoming NADA Show 2021, we want to keep our attendees and exhibit partners apprised of what we are doing to help keep all safe in New Orleans, January 21-24.
Currently, NADA will proceed with the NADA Show as planned. We are monitoring the situation very closely, particularly as it relates to the impact on health, travel, event attendance and best practices. This website will provide the most up-to-date resources and information on Show plans, including NADA Show-related COVID-19 updates and ongoing efforts to help keep everyone safe moving forward.
The information, business connections and industry updates provided at the NADA Show are more vital than ever to auto dealers in this new business climate. NADA firmly believes in the importance of providing a safe conference and expo experience while still allowing attendees to have fun and conduct business as needed.
As we open for exhibit sales and attendee registration, please know NADA is working with our strategic planning partners at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center -- and in collaboration with the entities listed below -- to provide a clean and sanitized environment at our event:
- City of New Orleans Health Department
- New Orleans Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- New Orleans Emergency Medical Services
- New Orleans & Company (formerly New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau)
NADA will provide a more detailed action plan in the coming months to address social distancing protocols for our members, attendees, exhibitors, and show partners. Additional updates will be made available as our NADA Show 2021 planning continues. Please check back periodically for more information.
General NADA Show Cleanliness at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
The Ernest N. Morial Convention Center has implemented protocols as it pertains to health and safety of individuals entering the building. See the Convention Center preparedness plan.
Social Distancing Action Plan
- To help protect all of our attendees and exhibitors, NADA will require everyone to wear a face mask upon entry to the Convention Center. NADA will provide a face mask to any attendee or exhibitor who does not have one, upon entry to the Convention Center.
- Decreased attendance and more space in the educational sessions, general sessions and franchise meetings to allow for social distancing.
- No-contact registration available for attendees and exhibitors.
- Encouraging social distancing in common areas through signage and floor decals.
- The expo hall will offer strategic 20’ wide aisles to help facilitate better traffic flow and spacing throughout the hall during show hours.
- 10' x 10' inline booths will be separated by 5’ spacing to address social distancing concerns.
- Exhibitors will receive a maximum of 4 complimentary booth badges per 100 square feet of booth space up to a maximum of 60 badges.
Hotel Cleanliness Processes
NADA has 41 hotels within our New Orleans room block. Each hotel has a hotel cleanliness process in place. You may visit each hotel site for more information to find out what the hotel you are staying in is doing.
Hilton Riverside (headquarter hotel) CleanStay Program
Hilton has implemented a CleanStay program to address safety and cleanliness concerns for guests post-COVID-19. Read more on the Hilton CleanStay program.
**NADA will be monitoring the situation and updating the above on a regular basis as we move forward.**
For more information on the Coronavirus situation and its effect on the automotive industry, visit the NADA Coronavirus Hub.