NADA Show 2021 Goes Virtual!
The NADA Show is the Auto Industry Event of the Year where business gets done. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we remained optimistic and hopeful that we would be able to gather in person in New Orleans for NADA Show 2021. But the coronavirus
has been persistent, a second wave has been predicted to coincide with the flu season, and, as things stand, public health controls remain too restrictive to allow the show to go forward in person. Recognizing these realities, we are transitioning
to a virtual show.
IMPORTANT: Companies already assigned booth space for the 2021 Expo will automatically be transitioned to the virtual platform at the SILVER level. Official personalized notifications are going out in just a few days to current customers and cancelled customers regarding the refund process timeline. Hotel room reservations and Badge registrations for current exhibiting companies will automatically be cancelled.
New show dates for the virtual NADA Show 2021 are:
Tuesday, February 9 through Thursday, February 11
| Show Schedule:
| Tuesday, February 9
| Wednesday, February 10
| Thursday, February 11
Exhibitors and Attendees alike will be able to utilize the new virtual Show platform to plan and customize the Show experience that best fits their specific needs. The auto industry's premier marketplace of innovations and solutions is a key component
of this must-attend event! Our goal is to offer exhibitors eye-catching and intuitive booth options that create valuable connections between attendees and exhibitors.
Get ready to plan and customize your NADA Expo booth experience the way you want:
- Select the booth platform that best aligns with your brand message and price point.
- Choose the product category that best identifies your offering and helps buyers effectively connect with your virtual booth representatives.
- Daily Expo-only dedicated time will spotlight exhibit hall activities and encourage increased engagement between attendees and exhibitors.
- Schedule virtual meetings with customers within the intuitive platform experience.
- A new spin on sponsorship opportunities and product demonstrations will complement and maximize your booth activities.
- Unlimited access to education sessions included with your virtual booth experience.
- Exhibitors will receive one priority point for their virtual booth, and one priority point for their sponsorship participation.
NADA is offering exhibitors four virtual booth platform options highlighted below. An in-depth overview of each platform will be provided soon to help customers visualize the options that will work best for their needs. Current 2021 exhibitors will be
transitioned to the SILVER platform and will be able to upgrade their booth experience to another level at additional cost if they wish to do so.
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
There is still much more information to be shared in the coming weeks of all you can expect with the new virtual experience. Stand by while the final plans are put into place and the NADA Expo Team has the tools and knowledge they need to help guide and
direct your NADA Expo planning efforts within this new virtual environment.
Thank you for your patience and support. NADA is excited about this new direction and look forward to having your company at our first-ever virtual NADA Show!