The virtual Show experience is here! As you prepare to join us for the first-ever virtual version of NADA Show, we’re making it simple to understand just how this online setup will work.
Here’s everything you need to know to successfully access, navigate, learn, network and enjoy this year’s Show. Check out the video overview above, then see important instructions below on how to move around the virtual Show floor.
Pre-Show Days: Feb. 4 - 8 – Registered attendees get access to special pre-Show days to browse the virtual Show platform, explore the Expo and begin setting meetings and adding preferred sessions to their calendars.
- Live Show Days: Feb. 9 - 11 – NADA Show 2021 is happening live, Tuesday, February 9 through Thursday, February 11, including Main Stage sessions, workshops, franchise meetings, NADA Expo and more.
- On-Demand Access: Through Apr. 11 - On-demand access to recorded sessions begins immediately after each session ends. Registered attendees may also access sessions on-demand after the Show, through Apr. 11.
Show Orientation Webinar (recording)
Get a detailed walk-through of the virtual Show platform from our Orientation webinar. Learn how to login and set up your profile, see how to navigate to the different areas of the show, how to network and set meetings with exhibitors and fellow attendees, how to browse the Expo, and more!
How to Login
Beginning Feb. 4, registered attendees may log in to the Show platform
- Email Address: Enter the unique email address you registered with online.
- Registration Confirmation ID: Enter in the registration confirmation number ID located in your registration confirmation.
Both login items will be sent to you via email when the platform is available.
Having trouble logging in? Please contact our Show Hotline at 800-527-1423 or email email@example.com.
Important: NADA Show’s virtual platform works across multiple browsers, including Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc., but performs best with Chrome. To ensure success, make sure you are using the most updated version of your browser and have recently cleared
your cache for optimal performance.
Set up Your Profile
Add your basic info and preferences to get the best content and Expo recommendations. When you first log in, your info will be populated with what was provided during registration. You may add to or modify this info as you like.
Customize your Show experience! Selecting your preferred areas of interest will allow the platform to make recommendations based on your chosen preferences, and show you sessions, exhibitors, and other items that may be of interest.
Browse the Lobby
The Show Lobby will serve as you “home base” throughout the Show. Click on each area to get to your desired section or use the drop-down menu at the top for quick access.
If at any time you need assistance, be sure to visit the Help & Info Desk, where you’ll find answers to FAQs and live chat assistance.
Networking at the Show
Be sure to opt in to our Network Now feature in order to schedule meetings with fellow attendees and exhibitors.
Note, the opt-in for the Network Now feature is selected during registration. If you opted out of this feature during registration, you will not be able to use Network now to schedule meetings and networking sessions. There is no cost for this add-on
feature, and you may decide to opt back in at any time by accessing your profile under Network Now and selecting the opt-in option.
You may start scheduling meetings beginning Feb. 4. You may start holding meetings beginning Feb. 6.
The International Networking Lounges and breakout discussion rooms via Network Now will offer opportunities to talk directly with fellow dealers about the challenges and opportunities of this past business year and the outlook for the future of automotive.
From the lobby, you may access the virtual Expo by click on “Expo” in the top right corner. Once you enter the Expo lobby, you’ll be able to select what category of exhibitors you’d like to visit of select “All Exhibitors”.
Start browsing Exhibitor company information and products and see which Show Specials are available that fit your needs. You may also request meetings or hold live chat with exhibitors.
Select Your Schedule
There’s so much to see and do at this year’s virtual Show. Get a head start on planning your show schedule, select preferred sessions, connect with fellow attendees and plan meetings with your favorite exhibitors.
- Main Stage – Main Stage sessions are hosted each day. From the lobby, you’ll see the entrance to Main Stage in the top left corner.
- Live Stage – Live Stage sessions are held throughout each day to share updates and let you know what’s coming up soon throughout the Show.
- Workshops and Education Sessions – Workshops and the Super Session are all hosted at designated times throughout the show. Browse the schedule to see which sessions would be most beneficial and mark them on your calendar. If you cannot make
a specific workshop, remember that they will be available to view on-demand as soon as the live session is over. Distinguished Speaker Sessions are available at any time on-demand, beginning Feb. 9 at 11am.
- Note: All Main Stage sessions and 30 selected Workshop sessions will be available with translated closed captions in Spanish and Portuguese. In addition, 30 of the workshops will also be available with translated open captions in Chinese (Mandarin).
- Virtual Exchange – These virtual roundtable discussions take place each day of the Show, 12:30pm – 1:30pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 9-11. Chat with fellow dealers and managers about hot trending issues for dealers today.
- Franchise Meetings – These meetings are for registered dealers and managers only. Your designated franchise meetings should have been selected during your registration process. You will receive a separate confirmation email with the access
code for your specified franchise meeting. These meetings are only available during the live session times. They are not recorded and will not be available for future viewing. Watch this video to learn
how to log in to the franchise meetings.
- Receptions + Happy Hours – Find these events at the Networking & Receptions Desk. Receptions and happy hours happen each day of the Show, with the Closing reception taking place on the Main Stage.
Games and Prizes
- NADA Prize Zone - Registered attendees will have the opportunity to earn points each day as they navigate Show sessions and the virtual Expo. As you navigate the virtual Expo floor and shop the industry’s premier marketplace for dealers, you’ll
have the opportunity to earn points and compete for badges that can mean serious prizes, including gift cards or even free registration for NADA Show 2022, along with a 4-night stay at the Wynn Las Vegas!.
- Collector Car Garage – See videos of beautiful collector-style cars from submissions all over the country. Vote for your favorite cars and see who will win $5000 to their preferred charity!
On-Demand Session Access
On-demand access is available for registered attendees through Apr. 11 for most Show sessions (franchise meetings now included).
Still have questions? For an additional overview, Download the complete A-Z Guide to NADA Show 2021 for an in-depth glossary
of all the terms, sections and sessions associated with this year's virtual Show.
Get Social! Join the conversation and share your favorite Show moments using #NADASHOW on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.