This year, connecting with exhibitors virtually at NADA Show can score you major points! As you navigate the virtual Expo floor and shop the industry’s premier marketplace for dealers, you’ll have the opportunity to earn points and compete for badges
that can mean serious prizes.
Badges and Prizes
- Super Fan Badge - One (1) free Dealer/Manager registration for NADA Show 2022 and complimentary 4-night stay at the Wynn Las Vegas during the 2022 Show.
- Name-dropper Badge - $500 Visa gift card
- Content Master Badge - $500 Visa gift card
- Exhibitor Explorer Badge - $500 Visa gift card
How to Earn Your Badge
Registered attendees will have the opportunity to earn points each day as they navigate Show sessions and the virtual Expo. There are four categories which allow attendees to collect points:
Super Fan Badge – This First-Place winner earns Super Fan status by getting the highest combination of all points. Note: In case of a tie, there will be a tie breaker and whoever does not win the Super Fan badge will win the Name-dropper Badge.
Name-dropper Badge – Attendees can earn this badge by dropping your virtual business card with the most exhibitors!
Content Master Badge – Attendees will be awarded points for attending Show sessions. Attend and view the most sessions to earn this badge! The following sessions will be counted for points:
- Workshops and Education sessions
- Main Stage sessions
- Distinguished Speakers Series sessions (on-demand)
- NADA Live Stage sessions (on-demand)
- Product Demos
- Note: Automated play (using “bots”, etc.) is not allowed for any sessions and will not count toward badge points.
Exhibitor Explorer Badge – Visit and engage with virtual Expo booths to earn your Explorer badge. Watch exhibitor videos, view exhibitor products and other content to earn the most points.
The badge winners will be notified after the conclusion of NADA Show 2021. The badge points will be tallied throughout the entire competition from Tuesday, February 9th through Thursday, February 11th, at 3pm EST.
Only one attendee can win per badge and cannot be a repeated winner for multiple badges. At 4:30pm EST winners will be announced via email to each winner and posted on the Prize Zone page. Winners will have 24 hours from the time of the announcement to
claim their prize.
Any ties will be broken by attendees who have logged in and performed more activities (number of days logged in, number of clicks) or who were most active on the site via “clicks”.
See full official contest rules and details.