NADA has announced that NADA Show 2021 will be moving to an all-virtual event experience. NADA Show 2021 will take place virtually February 9-11.
The virtual Show experience will still deliver the high-quality content that makes NADA Show the Auto Industry Event of the Year, with more than 60 educational workshops and sessions, franchise meetings with OEM partners, an online NADA Expo and more.
What This Means for Speakers
Each speaker will be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org with information specific to your scheduled workshop session. Confirmed dates regarding virtual training, session recording, speaker schedule and registration
will be provided soon.
Important Changes to Educational Sessions
Here are some important items to note regarding your approved workshop moving forward.
- All NADA Show 2021 approved workshops will be available for the virtual Show audience, some during the 3-day Show experience and others as exclusive post-Show content.
- All workshop sessions will be pre-recorded prior to the launch of NADA Show 2021, Feb. 9-11.
- Educational sessions will include a mixture of live audience Q&A, live chat Q&A or no Q&A (On-demand access only).
- NADA will conduct speaker training for the virtual platform where all speakers will receive virtual tips and best practices to prepare you for your virtual presentation.
- No per-diem will be available to speakers as noted on your speaker agreement in reference to our virtual contingency plan.
- Your workshop schedule will be updated on your speaker agreement, found in the speaker portal. (You will receive a notification when this is available.)
Your Speaker and Housing Registration
NADA will connect with you in the coming weeks regarding your complimentary speaker registration for the virtual Show. All previously submitted guest registrations will be canceled.
If you registered for housing via the NADA Show speaker registration link, your housing registration will be automatically canceled.
Next Steps for Speakers
Speakers will be contacted via email@example.com with additional information specific to your workshop session. Confirmed dates regarding virtual training, session recording and your speaker schedule will be provided
in the coming weeks.
Please adhere to all current document deadlines posted in your speaker portal. We look forward to working with you to deliver top-notch education content for the upcoming virtual Show.
NADA Show 2021 Speaker Selection
Please note, we are no longer accepting proposals from new speakers for 2021. The speaker selection process for NADA Show 2021 has been finalized.
Shana Gipson, DES
Manager | Meeting and Education Operations
National Automobile Dealers Association