NADA Expo is the auto industry’s premier marketplace, with more than 500 companies offering thousands of products, solutions and services in one place. Whether you’re looking to engage with current providers or shop for new suppliers, exhibitors from
Fortune 500 companies and start-ups will be on hand to offer new and exciting ways help grow your business’ success, boost your company’s bottom line and keep you ahead of your competition. Whatever your dealership needs, you’ll find it here.
The 2022 Expo takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. The excitement kicks off on Friday, March 11 and runs until Sunday, March 13.
- Friday, March 11 — 8:30am-5pm
- Saturday, March 12 — 8:30am-5pm
- Sunday, March 13 — 8:30am-2:30pm
Make the Most of your Expo Experience
With more than 650,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space at the Las Vegas Convention Center, having a plan before you get to the show is a crucial element to your success. Make the most of your time there and leave yourself the opportunity to stumble upon a new
company or a new, must-have product you didn’t even know you needed. Here’s how:
- Engage with exhibitors before the Show by creating your MyPlanner* profile online to view products and services your dealership may need.
- Schedule appointments in advance to meet with preferred vendors onsite at the show.
- Don’t forget to look for the daily “Show Specials” and video demos that are unique to NADA attendees while you’re planning your Expo shopping experience.
- Use the upcoming NADA Show mobile app, where you can download your MyPlanner* itinerary, search by company name or product category; and navigate directly to a specific vendor with the interactive map.
*MyPlanner will be available to attendees in December 2021